<![CDATA[Crime]]><![CDATA[Gun Violence]]><![CDATA[Law and Order]]><![CDATA[Texas]]>Featured

Random Shooter/s, Shelter in Place Order for Austin Lifted – HotAir

This is some pretty scary news out of Austin, Texas, right now.

News reports indicate that since last night, there have been what police are calling ‘multiple random shootings’ across the city. So far, they can account for nine incidents, with four people injured.





They’ve had issued a shelter-in-place for a huge section of it.

…Up to NINE shootings have taken place since last night, and four have been shot.

Two fire stations have also been shot at, and police are looking for suspect(s) possible in their late teens.

Supposedly, they’re switching between the vehicles seen below.

Anyone in Austin with info is encouraged to call 911 immediately.

But they’ve just announced that the order has been lifted. They have two suspects in custody and one remaining at large.

They also updated the number of shooting incidents to 10.

Of the victims. The Austin police chief said one person received serious injuries from the gunshot wounds.





Two suspects have been arrested and the search continues for a third in connection with multiple shootings across Austin on Saturday and Sunday. A shelter-in-place that had been issued for a large area of South Austin has now been lifted.

The suspects have carried out up to 10 attacks, injuring as many as four people, according Austin Police Department Chief Lisa Davis. One victim sustained serious injuries, and the other three have minor injuries.

…As of around 4:25 p.m., APD said two suspects were in custody. A third remains at large in the Manor area.

The suspects were driving a black or dark blue 2012 Hyundai Sonata with a broken right passenger window, pictured below. Police said the suspects have been stealing and switching vehicles. The suspects may also be driving a gold Hyundai sedan, silver Mazda four-door or a white Kia Optima, police said. Davis has urged residents to not leave their vehicles unlocked.

Apparently, these three had been joyriding around since last night, even changing cars at a couple of points, according to Mayor Kirk Watson’s earlier press conference.

Beege MORE: Two Hispanic males in their late teens were part of the original BOLO parameters, and there’s been no update on whether this third suspect is any different. They are also issuing repeatedly LOCK YOU DAMN CAR warnings because that is apparently how these gun-toting joyriders got every last set of wheels they used.





This was the earlier BOLO release and the local CBS affiliate has just posted it again, so it makes me think the third individual fits the profile.

Reported snap of two of the peeps:

Apparently, Austin PD managed to track two of them to a barn, where the suspects barricaded themselves for a while before being arrested.

Just guessing, but this might have been when they took off onfoot towards the barn where they were evntually snatched up.





There’s quite a police presence.

Makes me kind of nauseous looking at all the circles.

Right now, everyone’s leaning toward random knuckleheads, but they’re waiting on another briefing to start.

I’ll have more as it comes in, including if they catch amigo numero tres.


Editor’s Note: Do you enjoy HotAir’s conservative reporting that takes on the radical left and woke media? Support our work so that we can continue to bring you the truth.

Join HotAir VIP and use promo code FIGHT to receive 60% off your membership.





Source link

Related Posts

Our top ten articles of the week

If you appreciated this article, perhaps you might consider making a donation to The Conservative Woman. Unlike most other websites, we receive no independent funding. Our editors are unpaid and work entirely voluntarily as…

Load More Posts Loading...No More Posts.