<![CDATA[Domestic Terrorism]]><![CDATA[FBI]]><![CDATA[Islam]]>Featured

More on the Mosque Shooters – HotAir

The teen shooters behind yesterday’s attack on a San Diego mosque have been identified. They are Cain Clark (17) and Caleb Velasquez (18). Today we’re getting some more information about them and the attack. Apparently, most of the attack was livestreamed and authorities are now reviewing that video.





The FBI is investigating footage the San Diego mosque shooters livestreamed during their brutal attack on an Islamic Center, sources told The Post.

The horrifying footage is spreading across social media, it shows the terror as it unfolded and the eventual suicide of the mass shooters.

The video, recorded from what appears a type of bodycam, shows armed 17-year-old Cain Clark, outfitted in a vest with 18-year-old accomplice Caleb Velasquez as they storm the Islamic Center of San Diego with their weapons and open fire.

This account posted part of the video which does not show anyone being shot but does appear to show them entering the mosque.

There’s also this dashcam video. Not sure if this was before or after.

The symbol they both appear to be wearing is called a Sonnenrad. You can see it here:

Some version of it are connected to the Nazis which fits with some of the reports yesterday that there was a document referring to racial pride. It also fits with the swastikas they drew on their weapons.





Writing slogans on the weapons is something we’ve seen in a lot of these cases, including the Christchurch shooting in New Zealand. The mosque shooters mentioned the New Zealand shooter in their manifesto.

The writings are filled with extremist material espousing anti-Islamic, antisemitic and anti-LGBTQ views. The authors refer to accelerationism, a white supremacist ideology that promotes violence to speed the formation of a white ethnostate.

The material includes Nazi iconography, extreme misogyny and racist sentiments about Black people and other minority groups, law enforcement officials said. The authors blame the Jewish community for what they say are the problems of the modern world.

The document also includes views that are hostile to President Donald Trump, and the authors describe themselves as anti-MAGA, according to the law enforcement officials.

The authors list Brenton Tarrant — the man who carried out the 2019 shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand — as one of their “heroes.”

There are a bunch of reports claiming that one or both of these shooters were trans but so far I haven’t seen anything that backs that up. I think mostly that seems to be based on a photo of Cain Clark in which he has long hair.





We’ve also learned that Clark’s mother had alerted authorities that her son was suicidal and may have taken her guns before the shooting.

The mother of one of the suspects called police Monday morning and said her son, her firearms and her car were missing, Wahl said.

She described the teen as suicidal and said he was most likely with a friend, Wahl said. Both were “dressed in camo,” he recalled her saying.

Officers were talking with the woman and trying to piece together where her son might be when they learned what was happening at the Islamic center, Wahl said.

There are some more snippets of the manifesto circulating. If they are real then it looks like these guys were Nazi incels who hated almost everyone but especially Jews and women. They didn’t identify as left or right, specifically saying they didn’t side with MAGA or Trump and they appear to have been what are called accelerationists. Accelerationists in this case appears to mean Nazis who embraced violence as a way to create a destabilization or collapse of society.

“I am a straight male. I am certainly not left wing, nor am I right wing — especially not with MAGA or Trump. Politically, I’d call myself a Third Positionist, specifically aligning most with National Socialism and eco-fascism, though any form of Third Positionism,” Vasquez said in the 75-page memo under the “About Me” section…

Another section titled “Death to the World,” with the subheading “By Cain Clark,” includes a long list of subsections explaining his views on “Muslims,” “the Jewish question,” and “the beauty of war.”

Clark describes himself as “the average white man wanting to do the right thing,” while Vasquez wrote, “Being short, especially now more than ever, is nothing short of a torturous humiliation ritual.”…

The end of the manifesto includes a question-and-answer section in which Clark claimed his motive was to “secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.” He stated that he wanted to “burn this earth down and rebuild it into a new and better society,” while insisting he was not part of any political organization despite supporting various extremist groups. 





So they seem to be exactly what reports yesterday suggested.


Editor’s Note: Do you enjoy HotAir’s conservative reporting that takes on the radical Left and woke media? Support our work so that we can continue to bring you the truth.

Join HotAir VIP and use promo code FIGHT to receive 60% off your membership.





Source link

Related Posts

Our top ten articles of the week

If you appreciated this article, perhaps you might consider making a donation to The Conservative Woman. Unlike most other websites, we receive no independent funding. Our editors are unpaid and work entirely voluntarily as…

Load More Posts Loading...No More Posts.